Monday, August 8, 2011

Schizophrenia, Steve McQueen, and Garlic

   I am so sorry for my yet again absence!  You know I recently came back to Tennessee and I have been working everyday at the house.  Let me just say, if you ever have the opportunity to move into a house after a legit crazy person... don't.  The woman who lived there the 19 years before us was schizophrenic.  She died a year ago and the place hadn't been touched since.  It is a lot of work to say the least.  She had a love of putting nails and screws in all available locations, cooking over an open log fire in her gas fire place (yeah...), and what I assume to be a deep passionate love for Steve McQueen.  The only thing left on the walls when I got there was a a newspaper clip of the man taped under a window in the strange and creepy upstairs bathroom.

  As soon as I get a new computer (that is another story......) I will be back to my regular blogging.  Then I will show you a picture of my new tattoo:  a head of garlic.  Yup.  It was a spur of the moment thing when my friend who is apprenticing needed some skin to work on.

   Ok, I am back to the house now to work another day.  I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback makes me happy!