Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hobbit (mini)Feast

It is pretty fucking amazing that I have been able to even remotely keep my cool this week.

Because, you know, the first installment of The Hobbit comes out in less than 48 hours.

I would love to have a huge blowout with apple tarts, mince pies, cheese, eggs, chicken, pickles, etc and 13 other people.  But it is just me and the hubs going to the midnight screening.  And I will absolutely be dressing up by myself for it.  I can think of no better way to celebrate turning 25.

What to eat for dinner was a very important decision.  I have thought about it since we bought our tickets nearly a month ago.  A couple days ago we settled on our menu... mostly.

Sausages Cooked in Beer
Mashed Potatoes w/ Horseradish, Cheddar, & Bacon
Creamed Spinach
Roasted Mushrooms
(dessert....?  Probably cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback makes me happy!